Paylocity is a cloud-based software company that creates customized HR solutions for small to mid-sized organizations. Our workplace enhances communication and enables employees to connect, collaborate, and create from anywhere. Our award-winning culture ensures everyone has a voice and feels truly welcome. Join Paylocity as we shape the future of technology and the workplace!
We give our employees what they need to succeed, including great benefits and perks! We offer medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and a 401(k) match, as well as perks that support you, your family, and your finances.
And if it’s career development you desire, we provide that, too! At Paylocity, people matter most and have always been at the heart of our business.
Manager, Business Development
The Business Development Manager over our Technology Partner portfolio will work cross functionally to develop partnerships across assigned categories within our technology portfolio. This role will drive strategic alignment across product & sales along with driving incremental revenue for Paylocity. They will recruit & develop key partnerships within the assigned categories.
- Own & manage assigned partner categories to understand market landscape, recruit & manage partners as well as create partner expansion opportunities within assigned categories
- Execute consistent & scalable framework to evaluate potential partners that ties into a more broadly defined corporate strategy
- Become a subject matter expert in key use cases & value prop for assigned partners
- Drive partner revenue both directly and indirectly through support of sales and through development & expansion of partnerships
- Lead cross-functional teams including sales, legal, ops, finance, marketing & product to successfully launch, manage & expand partnerships within assigned categories
- Measured on execution of corporate strategy and partner revenue contribution (both direct and referred) to the business
- Work with product & technology to drive roadmap decisions & tradeoffs that will benefit Paylocity’s ability to monetize partnerships and reinforce the corporate strategy
- 5-7+ years of experience working for a high growth technology company with 3+ years in strategic partnerships, business development or strategy role
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited school
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proven track record recruiting, onboarding & managing partners
- Travel less than 25% annually
Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.
Paylocity is committed to the full inclusion of all individuals. We comply with federal and state disability laws and make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position is $100,289 - $149,965/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus and restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the relevant state and local pay transparency laws for the location in which this position will be performed. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.